Location: Rapidan Baptist Camp
559 Baptist Camp Dr.
Rochelle, Virginia 22738 (Near Charlottesville, VA)
Project: We will be building a single-story 34’ x 62’ handicap cabin.
Dates: 1st Week-Framing, roofing, windows and doors
June 3 - 8, 2018
3-4 Framers, 6 Laborers, 2 Ladies
2nd Week-Rough in electrical, plumbing, HVAC, exterior siding
June 10 - 15, 2018
2 Framers/Siding, 2 Electricians, 1 Plumber, 1-HVAC, 4 Laborers, 2 Ladies
3rd Week-Insulation, drywall, wood paneling over drywall
June 17 - 22, 2018
1-4 Drywall Hangers and Finisher, 6 Laborers, 2 Ladies
4th Week-Finish wood paneling, finish electric, plumbing, HVAC trim out
June 24 - 29, 2018
2-4 Interior Finishers, 6-8 Laborers, 2 Ladies
· Your travel expenses to the project location.
· $75 for food for the week paid to Great Hope Baptist Church.
· Lodging and workers’ insurance is covered.
Please fill out an application at:
Call Shean Emmons at 757-717-8921 with any questions.
Pray that GOD will meet these needs!
- One-story wood frame with 9ft ceilings
- Roof trusses are 5/12 pitch (metal or shingles)
- Exterior lap siding (hardiboard)
- Drywall on all walls and ceiling, but ONLY the ceiling is being finished.
- Knotty pine paneling is the wall covering over the drywall.
- HVAC will be PTAC units (like in a hotel--a through-the-wall unit).
- All components will need to have rough-in inspections and finals.